Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the baby is.....

So we found out we are having a girl.  That makes three now so I know everyone is so happy for us because baby's are such blessing but please bear with me for a moment as I knock everyone into a little reality.  That means, 4 menstrual cycles running around the same time and the big kicker, 3 weddings possibly 3 missions as well.  So that is the only negative I see at the moment.  

When we were in the ultra sound room and the lady told us it was a girl, Paige began to cry.  Poor little Paige wanted a little brother so bad!  I think Paige will begin to adjust to the idea especially as I teach her more about her Gramie.  I am hoping though that this little  one comes out with blonde hair like Paige.  Paige already kind of wonders why everyone else in her famiy has dark hair and she doesn't so I don't really want her to feel like the lone ranger.  

We found out on my birthday, my 30th, and what a birthday it was.  Jeremy had planned along with my brothers for a surprise party on Saturday.  I had no idea but boy was it fun.

I am thankful for good friends and especially for a wonderful family!  The next birthday in our family is.....  Tayolor's!  Arpril 13th!

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Girls are making a comeback!!! I have to admit that dressing girls are way more fun than boys. I am already enjoying the pinks and bows and ruffles. Congrats!!

Julie said...

You liar! =)

Ben and Heidi said...

Hey Congrats Nicole! And Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a blast! Wish we could have been there. So is your expected due date the same? That would be cool if we got there after you had the baby so we could see her.