Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sarah Elizabeth is growing

It seems like in just the last few days Sarah is changing ever so rapidly. Yesterday she began to roll over onto one side and laugh. It was a tiny giggle but oh man was it delicious to the ears! I got the laugh by nibbling on her tummy. I am surprised she felt anything through her mounds and mounds of flesh! Maybe that is why it tickled, she could barely feel it.

Oh how I love babies! I must say I had nightmares about the 3rd but so far AMAZING and I love having three girls. Their bond is so very apparent even now! Don't ask me in 10 years when they are teenagers. I may start saving for boarding school now!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What sweet girls you have. We still laugh about Paige and Taylor's cute comments in Primary :) I'm sure your little Sarah is going to be just as fun!

Kory Jane said...

Yes there girls...wow. Patience. I keep thinking I am in trouble with two. Give me all boys I won't complain.

Sandi said...

Nicole! What a great blog spot! I love the pics and all the info. I will be an hour closer to you nowm isn't that exciting...! I am sure it's a lot of conflict in facing the move. I believe you will get close to people there, too. Talk with you soon. Love, Sandi