Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Belly


So I have been complaining an awful lot about my tummy and a lot of people don't understand why. This picture won't make it very clear either but please note that usually my stomach is pretty flat, I don't weigh much and my boobs after breastfeeding two babies have shrunk so the mere size of my "buddadas", as Taylor calls them, are GINORMOUS and they probably get in my way, way more then my stomach but it's all one big mess. Seriously ladies I am like a 34 DD right now which I was used to be before kids but now.... it's just uncomfortable..... So I am what 24 weeks right now??? This is what I look like. Add Image

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yep, no right to complain, I look like that at like 16 weeks! =) And you're not a lot taller than me.

desiree said...

Whatever... I always looked like that at 12 weeks! I hate you Nicole, you're such a fat a@#! :) :) :)

Emma Crowther said...

It is fun to see another pregnant belly on a blog. You look great. I am enjoying my bigger boobs, but then they aren't as big as DD's yet. I am finding my sports bras aren't holding me very well anymore. Isn't pregnancy fun with all its bodily changes.

Riley's said...

Des..... I should slap you!