Thursday, April 2, 2009

Paige is furious... LOL

So a quick note, seems like I have been posting a lot lately so anyway here's a quick story.

This morning I was taking Paige to school and we were a little earlier then normal. So when I drove in the parking lot I noticed Paige seemed a little melancholy. So I asked her what was up. She said nothing and I said something and she looked at me with this gloom look on her face and said, "Oh nothing I'm just furious that my birthday is coming up soon." Um...... Are we all on the same page? So I kind of laughed a little thinking she was just using the word wrong and then asked her why she was furious to see if she really knew what the word meant. She then tells me, "because I just don't know what you and daddy are going to get me for my birthday."

LOL

1 comment:

Kory Jane said...

Don't you wish that life could be that simple again...(sigh)