Monday, April 13, 2009

Just 4 years old today!


Happy Birthday to our dear little Taylor. I remember so vividly the day Taylor was born. One of the things that sticks out the most in my mind was when the nurse handed her back to me. Taylor opened her eyes and looked right at me. When she did I could see her smiling in them. She was a happy baby and is such a happy kid!

That is one of the best ways to describe Taylor. She is charismatic, loveable, funny, and just a tad devious.(I may be understating this a little because it's her birthday.)

The things Taylor loves to do are:

Sing!!!!! At church we have few problems controlling Taylor. The only thing we have to remind her is to stop singing. She sings all the time! In the car, shower, just playing. I think its the first thing that pops into her mind
She loves to do puzzles
Read books
Play in the dirt!
Dance
Swim
Pretend she can read
And ride her bike
Color on walls and on her body and the latest!
cut her own hair!
I was thinking of all the funny "Taylorisims" to share with everyone but I really couldn't narrow any of them down. She is just so funny and comes up with some of the funniest things.

We love Taylor and appreciate all she brings into our family. She is the funnest little 4 year old I know!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Holy cake!

Kory Jane said...

what a cake, my kids just get the nice 9x13 pan with frosting.

Emma Crowther said...

That is quite the cake. At first I thought it was a new toy until I saw Taylor blowing out the candles.

Riley's said...

The cake was all daddy. I had bought two cake mixes to make but Jeremy thought Taylor "needed" this cake. I think it is really tender how Jeremy spoils the girls for their birthdays.