Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Belly's

Okay so we all know how I don't pass my baby's around. This should come as no shock to anyone right? Well here's a new pet peeve I just thought of. People thinking that they have a right to touch my stomach just because I have a baby growing in it. Why the fascination? When I don't have a baby belly I don't see people coming up to me to feel my stomach so why then does the fact that I have a baby growing in my belly give some people the notion that it is okay to touch my stomach? My baby isn't public property and my body sure as hell isn't....

It's really one of the most annoying things about being pregnant. I don't mind my family, husband and kids, touching it but outside of that, oh and aunts and grandma's/mom; keep your hands off.

It's very aggravating for me.... I mean I don't mean my close friends but just people that have no claim, know what I mean????????

4 comments:

desiree said...

Totally know what you mean... I remember that from being pregnant with Gabe. Freakin' Weirdos..... get your hands OFF me!

Hopefully they'll stop so you don't suddenly become homicidal and kill or mame one of them. :)

Ben and Heidi said...

lol!! that's all I have to say!! How was the game last night anyway?

Riley's said...

the game was awesome so much fun! How are you guys?

Kory Jane said...

I can honestly say I never minded people touching my tummy. Once I realized how many women there are who are unable to have children of their own and go through that wonderful experience, I thought it wouldn't be so bad to let them touch mine and feel the baby move. I guess I have always been touchy feely though. To each their own. But if you don't like it, then just ask them to please don't touch the merchandise....;)