Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Weather

So the first picture will be of the girls in their Easter dresses on Sunday. I was super sick on Easter Sunday so we didn't go to church that day. Easter overall for the girls was a bit of a bummer. They loved their Easter baskets but mom was just to sick to really enjoy the day. Hopefully it won't be the Easter they remember for the rest of their lives. LOL


The weather here has been beautiful Saturday through today. Yesterday the girls and I went to the park for several hours and began our summer "glow". Paige doesn't tan she is just to white and Taylor could probably get darker but we use SPF 500. LOL Today after Paige got home from school we had a picnic lunch outside and then I turned on the sprinklers for the girls. I'm not sure where my girls get their desire to pose but boy, they sure know how to do it! My favorite is of the girls together. Taylor is singing and Paige is posing! I love sunny weather and I love that the girls are water babies. It's nice that paige can swim on her own and that Taylor can as well. Enjoy! I know some of you haven't seen the girls for awhile!




No comments: