Monday, April 20, 2009

Hood to Coast

I've decided I am running the Hood to Coast next year with some girlfriends.  That's all I have to say about that right now, no applause necessary.  I still can't believe I am going to run for an extended period of time.  I make myself wanna throw up! Who runs for no purpose other than to run?  Apparently I am going to start after the baby is 6 weeks old.  LOL  The whole idea is just funny isn't it! LOL

p.s. The Taylors are forbidden from commenting on this post due to my last comment on theirs!  

5 comments:

Julie said...

Makes me want to throw up too! Who are you running with?

Kory Jane said...

Good for you. I am training right now for a half marathon in the fall. I ran five miles on Saturday and I felt like I was going to throw up and that was a little less than half of what I needed. I guess I have time to train still. Good luck, and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Stephanie@Soggy Runner Girl said...

Good for you! Who are you running with?

Riley's said...

I am going to run with Heidi, karleigh, and amy, so far. I don't know who else is going to do it for sure but I am kind of hoping my husband does it too! I'm doing it strictly to loose the baby weight.

Emma Crowther said...

Are you running it 2009 or 10? You'll love it. It is the best race ever.