Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Paige Dear

So on May 9th we celebrated Paige's 6th birthday.  We were down in Grants Pass for the occassion so I couldn't post on that day but I didn't want her to go un-remembered so here it goes.

Paige is such a blessing to our family.  She encompasses all that is tender and gentle in this world.  Paige's nature is very sensitive, kind, and she is naturally very intuitive.  If Paige doesn't like someone you can basically gaurantee that there is something wrong with them.  I also enjoy the calming influence Paige is in our home.  I often yell at the girls and Paige can't stand it and she reminds me every day.  I am grateful for that because she reminds me of the Savior in her demenor.  She is also very sensitive to other's needs and feelings.  I watch her and though she isn't outwardly protective of Taylor, she is protective in a different way.  she reaches to comfort her rather than to run to her defense.

The things Paige enjoys are;
Sounding things out
making up words with new sounds
reading
of course pretend
karate
soccer
rock singing
primary
prayer
flowers
cooking
picking up kids younger then her
and she is extremely excited for the new baby.  

I am so excited for this baby to come mainly because i am excited to see how Paige interacts with the baby.  I know that she is going to help so much and will love to hold her baby.  Paige is a ray of light in our home and we wouldn't be the same family without her.  We need her and love her!  We are so thankful that she was sent to us!

Happy Birthday Sunshine!

No comments: