Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just a little bragging!

Today when I picked Paige up froms chool she had had a subsitute teacher for the day. It is the same sub they have had all year. Paige walked up to me with the sub, Mrs. Curry, and I thought uh oh. Well I was pleasantly surprised when Mrs. Curry said, "I just want to tell you what a pleasure and joy it has been for me to work with Paige this year. Every time I come their class, she is helpful, listens, and is always so kind." I told her thank you and that Paige is indeed a blessing in our family and that her tender heart is one of her best qualities. Mrs Curry told me, " she is going to do outstanding in 1st grade. She read to me today and it was just amazing."

I am really grateful for Paige's example. She truely has one of the most tender hearts of anyone I know and what a little card she is! I am grateful that her first year at school has gone so well.

I am also excited to hear the rave reviews of Taylor as she enters pre-school. No doubt her teacher is going to be smitten with her too! She is just so charismatic!

No comments: