Tuesday, June 16, 2009

36 weeks

So 36 weeks and finally hit the 20lb weight gain and my stomach grew 3 inches to catch up to right about where I should be. I found out at the dr. today that I gained 4 lbs and 3 inches in my stomach in just about 2 weeks. After weeping I actually was kind glad that she was getting a little bigger though my shirts don't fit and now I know why. I thought I had shrunk them in the dryer.

I am getting very excited to hold our little one and so our my girls. It's getting exciting and nerve racking. I am up right now resisting the urge to start cleaning because of the time, 3:48 a.m. I know that tomorrow morning will be filled with lots of cleaning tasks because I just have the itch at this point and feel that I want to be ready for whatever lies ahead. Everything is washed, my bag is packed, the baby's bag is packed but the girls bags aren't yet. I will put that on my list of to do's for tomorrow and then I will wait patiently for 4 weeks for my little one to arrive. I wonder what pet name she will have. Paige is sunshine, Taylor little one, baby.... I don't know yet.

Taylor starts ballet tomorrow so I will post pictures of her. We also started a summer learning program with the girls. They pick a subject each week that they want to learn about and then we check out books at the library to read about it and we will do some activities to go along. This week it is killer whales. LOL I think this will be relatively easy to do until the baby comes and then after whoever is here to help can help the girls get books at the library for their other subjects because mom won't be going out much with baby. I don't know maybe this time will have to be different. Ah the anticipation of the new arrival! Maybe I can try and lay down again. Hopefully sleep will come easily at this point. LOL

2 comments:

Amber said...

Go To Bed!

Emma Crowther said...

You already had the baby? That makes you almost 4 weeks early. What happened? Is everything okay?