Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday

Today was possibly the worst Sunday of my life. The entire morning was spent with Taylor throwing ruddy bloody fits which created a tense atmosphere in which Jeremy and I then got irritated with each other. We were an hour late to church, after church we were hungry and just grouchy with each other and not until after we ate did the mood soften up a bit. Paige was the calm in the storm! So thankful for her peaceful little spirit.

I don't ever remember having a Sunday like this in my life ever. I hardly feel uplifted and edified. To make it better, the girls and I sang primary songs for about an hour. That really helped me and reminded me of when I used to stand at the piano and sing while my mom played.

I am keeping my spirits up by thinking, "this too shall pass."

ahhhhhhhhh..... Next Sunday shall be better!

No comments: