Monday, June 7, 2010

Where did the Holy Ghost go?

I really knocked the ball out of the park tonight for FHE. We did Lehi's dream and the girls helped create parts of the dream. Paige drew the big and spacious building, Taylor drew the water and I drew the tree of life. My tree of life had skittles on it for the delicious fruit When the girls got to the tree of life they got to partake of the fruit.

That's not what my post is about. My post is about the testimony's we bore at the end of FHE. Mine good, Paige's much better then mom breaking the Sabbath, and Taylor's, well I'd like to share verbatim.

Taylor's testimony: "I know Jesus is true and that Heavenly Father made our bodies with skin and bones. I know the Holy Ghost helps us and he went to jail and he didn't like it." At that point I had to intervene.

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

My kids have a thing for prison too, except they like to call it Juvi....

Julie said...

Ahhh!! I want to live at your house! LOL!!

Amber said...

Hehehe. Where does she come up with these things?