Monday, June 7, 2010

Taylor

So I have two things to share and still need to blog about Paige's birthday. I will get to that.

First, Taylor began riding her bike without training wheels on Saturday. Took them off and there she went. She mastered it her first time! We are happy for her new found freedom!

Second, I sang at a baptism yesterday. Well when it was over I left and had only brought Paige and Taylor. While driving home I decided to fish for a compliment from my girls. WRONG choice. Lol I asked the girls if I sounded good. They both said yes. Then I said, "did I sound good or just okay?" At which point my very musically inclined Taylor, mind you she loves to sit and watch orchestra's on tv., says "just okay". LOL LOL Then Paige quickly realizes what Taylor may have just done and says, "no mom it was really good." Taylor dead serious looks at Paige and says, "no it wasn't Paige it was okay." NOW this didn't bruise my ego much because I thought that Taylor surely doesn't know the difference between good and okay.

So at dinner I made homemade mac and cheese. It was really amazing. Both girls without solicitation said, "Mom this is sooooo good." I decided to seize my chance and promptly said to Taylor, "Taylor is it good or okay?" She then says emphatically, "REALLY GOOD". So in fact she does know the difference...

LOL LOL

No comments: