Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to school Night

Tonight is back to school night at Paige's school. This first week of school for her has been somewhat of a challenge for us. I have noticed her being a little more sassy than usual and I can tell when she has had a good day as opposed to a bad day. Earlier this week she was having trouble with being the shortest in the class but also liked have several of the boys tell her that her hand prints were beautiful, and one in particular desire for her to ALWAYS sit by her. I notice that she seems fairly tired after school so we are taking regular naps with her and Taylor so that she doesn't develop a migrane.

Taylor is having a very hard time adjusting to life w/o Paige every morning. I am trying to find a preschool for her to be in hoping that will help her a little. Also her cousin Kellen will come over every Thursday so I think that will help as well. I have noticed something interesting about Taylor, what I used to call shear evil, I have revamped into very inquisitive. I watch her when she does the naughty stuff she does and it usually always has to do with feeling something, tasting it, taking it apart, or experimenting with it. So now I am trying to use a more positve adjective for her, inquisitive, because I think that is more descriptive of her sincere little heart. She is such a sweetheart and does have her naughty moments but over all she is very smart and very fun.

I am going to start posting some pictures on here, if I can figure out how, and tell stories along with them. There are a lot from our week long camping trip that I will post fairly soon. Note that was in august so the post will be a month late.

No comments: