Saturday, July 25, 2009

Things are looking up!

A lot of people have been asking how I am doing in light of my last post. Good news, things are looking up. See I think there is a common misconception that I have this need to have my house clean for others. The reality is that i need it clean for me. I cannot function or feel productive in a messy house. It's just part of my genetic make up.

I am noticing my older girls are really starting to act out. I didn't think this would be a problem but I realized that when you add a newborn to any situation it is tough on everyone. My only concern now is making time for my older girls. It is something that I am finding hard to do. Will they survive yes but I want them to survive and succeed. Well and also I don't want to put a lot of money into a savings account just for counseling which i am pretty sure they are going to need.

I love my little family and feel so blessed to have them in my life. A newborn does make life more difficult but it also really brings a sweet spirit into a home and family. Straight from heaven they come and into our arms! I love my little girls so much and my husband, what a keeper! He has really stepped up to the plate in so many ways!

No telling how tomorrow will go since we are both still up, him painting me blogging. lol Tomorrow I meet my little sister for the first time! I am so excited!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I was there to hold her!! You need to post more pics. What's this about a little sister?? You need to call and tell me what's up in your life.

Amber said...

Did you call a maid to clean? How did meeting your little sister go? Did your girls meet their "aunt?"