Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Negative Nelly

I am sick of happy everything lately. Especially those people chronicling their exercise progress and weight loss. It's annoying and I don't care!!!!! Seriously good for you, I celebrate your drive and all the success you are having but stop telling me about it because well, I can't find the time right now to do it myself so I am frankly jealous. Besides that I don't just need to exercise, I need to quit drinking soda if I ever want to be a size 2 again. Why all the negativity you ask? I will tell you

Here are the reasons:
I have a sick house that doesn't seem to want to get better this winter and I am blaming myself.

My bathrooms aren't as clean as I would like.

I am unable to go anywhere due to the sickness being freaking pneumonia.

Basically when I look in the mirror I see Joan Crawford 90% of the time.

I have been alone for a week and looking to be alone for another week at the least.

And to top it all off, (Anyone know what could make this alcoholic more grumpy???) YUP I decided to go cold turkey on the soda and it started today. I can't stop thinking about just hopping in my car to go get one, just one. I am obsessing in my mind. Some of you may not understand this and that is okay because I am admitting that I am an addict. At this point I would justify selling one of my children for a soda yes just one perfect little soda that is fizzy and burns as it goes down my throat. I don't even need to drink it in the shower to have my fix....

So basically... I can't wait to watch my bravo shows tonight because well I am a Bravo whore and I love all their reality shows..... It will just be soda-less so I am not sure how much I will be able to really enjoy it.

4 comments:

East Coast Jenny said...

Yowzers.

Julie said...

Oh my dear, LOL. Good luck on the soda, though maybe it's a better idea to wait till Jeremy gets back so you and the girls all survive it! ;) If it makes you feel better I'm not exercising either. Love ya!

Kory Jane said...

Are you seriously complaining about not being a size 2 again??? When you are that close to size 14 girls you might need to re-evalute a logical size of pants. geez girl, meat is good on the bones.

Riley's said...

No I'm not complaining just realizing that if I want to look that good again I need to cut out the soda. Besides that 2 is not ever going to be a real reality again since I have ginormous birthing hips.... lol