Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby Alive

So I had to take a moment out of my play time with the girls to write this funny little story down. For Paige's birthday her Grandma Laura sent her a Baby alive. I specifically asked for the one that doesn't poop and doesn't eat food. Grandma Laura agreed and sent the one that pee's only and drinks water only. Well Paige, Taylor, and I were giving the baby it's bottle of water and the baby kept crying, me thinking that the baby was done peeing, opened up the diaper and just as I did it I got a jet stream of water in my face for a good 3 seconds, it was hilarious. The girls and I started laughing hysterically and of course we had to do it again.

One of the precious moments when I enjoying motherhood.

1 comment:

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I found your blog!!! You make me laugh and I love your girls!